Wednesday, December 24, 2008

As the fire alarm goes off...

Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate!

I have finally felt the true stress of the holiday season and also some joys. Shopping, once a relatively enjoyable pastime, became the most painful task I could think of; not because I don't enjoy giving presents (believe me, I get more excited about giving than my receivers) but because of the time constraints, the elusive task of finding the right present, the long lines, and the parking.

But in the end, it is the holiday season and I love to place well thought-out gifts under the tree for my family and loved ones. And for those that don't celebrate anything at all...winter wishes!

Now I'll have an order of home cooking, oh and hold the kitchen fires please.

2 Comments:

At 1:55 AM , Blogger Megan Saboura said...

oh no! did you really have a kitchen fire?

merry christmas!

 
At 2:29 PM , Blogger Kim said...

haha. No, but I think the oven wasn't clean from the last time it was used so some smoke set it off.

But what's a holiday without a few mishaps?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home