Wednesday, May 26, 2004

"But I'm too tired"

A line from Adam's audio movie I had to say in a horrible English accent. Yes I was the voice of a little English boy working in a factory.

Isn't it the last of the last part of my high school career? Aren't I supposed to be able to have things go a little easier? Well guess what? They aren't all that easy. So many things to do with so little time.

It's not even the classes. We have Baccalaureate (sp?), graduation, senior activities, senior breakfast, Mulan, la dee dah. Fun!!! [no i'm not lying through my teeth]

Yes...I would like to do it all, "but I'm too tired"

2 Comments:

At 7:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
» »

 
At 7:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Jean-franois millet washer women

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home