Saturday, November 22, 2003

Life in Reverse

Sometimes...you'll get one of those nights where you just know that something's up. For some reason, someone up there decided that you didn't have enough on your plate, and they felt the urge to add more.

You know those dormant feelings that you keep so deep down inside that you get the convenience of forgetting them? Sucks when all of a sudden, in a matter of one night, about 5-6 of those feelings and questions get brought up again. You start feeling like you did before, and kind of put yourself in that situation you used to be in.

Yeah...I thought I put you on the back-burner. Tell me what the heck happenned?? One night! I'm telling you. And it's not like there's anything concrete to say. I have no points to make, no issues to deal with. Just feelings and thoughts and questions. The ones that start at the top like freshly added fish food, then as time passes and they start getting stale and old they trickle and sink to the bottom, eventually. Slowly but surely they end up at the bottom. They still stink like hell, but they're at the bottom, so you can't see em. Someone just had to stir up my head like a fish tank, and now everything's swirling around. All of a sudden I'm aware of a million things at once.

So now what?...I guess I wait. Hope and wait until the little "issues" fall back to the bottom, where I can't notice.

Man. I need to get me one of those fishes that clean the tank, cept for my head instead. I need to stop thinking about the past...Let's get a move on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home